Virtual Sampling Overview
Why Choose Virtual Sampling?
HMH® was the first education solutions provider to pilot virtual samples by making samples of an acclaimed math program available online to select customers in 2008. Customers reported that the virtual format empowered them to:
- Access content immediately and with ease
- Save more than 50 pounds of paper, cardboard, and plastic
- Collaborate with colleagues to evaluate content (virtual samples allow multiple reviews at once)
- Search for favorite topics, skills, and standards instantly
Since then, we’ve developed virtual samples of all of our pre-K–12, adult education, professional development, homeschool, assessment, and trade offerings. We’ve also partnered with the Center for Green Schools at the U.S. Green Building Council to help millions of students access safer, healthier learning environments through the Green Apple Initiative (click here for details).
As a Green Apple partner, HMH will make a donation to Green Apple for every school or district that registers for a virtual sample with the code GREENAPPLE and then purchases a product (from HMH or another provider) within six months.
Register for a virtual sample and support safer, healthier schools:
- Browse our offerings and select the virtual sample you’d like to download
- Before submitting your registration form, enter GREENAPPLE in the promotional code box
- Purchase an education product (from HMH or another provider) within six months of your virtual sample download
- If you purchase from HMH, then enter GREENAPPLE in the promotional code box on the order form (print or online)
- If you purchase from another provider, then email proof of your purchase to email@example.com
If you have specific questions or technical difficulty, don’t hesitate to contact us for help.